We are BioAmmo
Following years of research, we now are able to offer to the public a catalogue of products that will help to remove plastic from polluting the environment.
Receiving the enthusiastic support of other environmental visionaries, regional and local authorities, trade associations and practitioners, we have been able to set up our own state-of-the-art factory in Santa Maria la Real de Nieva, Segovia, Spain.
Our purpose-built factory has the latest technology and manufacturing processes to produce its cartridges. Over 13 million euros has been invested to make it one of the best in the world, with almost every facet of the production process being computer controlled, thereby ensuring fantastic quality, performance and reliability.
Our BioAmmo wads and casings are manufactured onsite. Having the finest machinery, powder and primers as well as a tremendous team of professionals overseeing the entire process, including vastly experienced competition shooters and hunters, BioAmmo’s cartridges will perform at the highest levels.
BioAmmo has already made a significant step forward for our sector and our planet.
No longer will any plastic materials have to be used in shooting. This means:
- NO production of plastic
- NO recycling of plastic
- NO dumping of plastic into landfill
- NO micro plastics to enter the food chain
- NO toxic residue that can be left by photodegradable wads that use PVA based materials
- NO additional single use plastics
- Enrique López-Pozas LanuzaFounder and Chairman
- Manuel Galatas Sánchez-HarguideyManaging Director
- Ramiro Guardiola FerreiroCRO Spain, Portugal & Latin America
- Peter ChatlandDirector International Markets
- Jesús Roldán SacristánFinancial Director
- Nadiya KostenkoBusiness Development Manager
- Alejandro López de los ReyesChief Operating Officer
- María Encinas LlorenteQuality and Purchasing Manager